Friday, February 11, 2011

I'll be Your Everything if You Make Me a Star

You guys.


My friend Carrie posted the following on Facebook today and it led to me having one of the biggest revelations of my life. My sad, empty life.


Carrie posted the video Zero by the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs and said "So if Heart and Joan Jett brought up a music baby together...and the donor was someone from Flock of Seagulls, this song would be the post-angsty hot chick that child grew up to be."  


I thought yeah...yeah yeahs...definitely...but there's something else. There's another song. I can't pinpoint it...there's...something....I'VE GOT IT. I've got it like the Go Go's have got the beat. 


Doesn't the girl who sings this: 





Sound like the girl who sings this: 





Right? Go pick your mind up off the floor because I know I just blew it out of your head. 



No comments: